Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ada apa dengan DONUT ???!!! -updatedddd

sana sini donut.sana sini donut.nuts.

Well,I am not a donut fan,but as most people in KL down there talk so much about DONUT,
which is JC0 donut precisely,I am kind of wOOooooondering whats the taste like.

And not only that,prior those Jc0 fever in KL,down here we have also similar donut fever ,which is I do not give a damn at ALL.Wow!
(peminat donut sekelian,janagn baling telor busuk to me ok.)
Its either I do not eat donut @ I do not give a damn on dooonut @ my face already bulat just like donut @ or maybe ..as one of my fren said,I am not feminin enough..BECOZZZzzz,according to her nonsense teory(habislah aku kalau dia baca entry nih..ashaduallah ila ha..) ,all lady@perempuan@girl @gadis and anything refering to that subject should/normally will lurveeee DONUT.Is she nutsss??!!!
So,all and all,I do not give a damn gituh.Biarlah dia hanyut dengan donut donut nya.
She keep saying , there is 2 important thing to girl...
1st - diamond is girl bestfren
2nd- donut is girl goodfren.

But I added another one .. Noreh Jones and Tempe goreng are lover.Which she said "whatever" and she keep muching her DONUT.

BUT,recently, a lot.. i mean A LOT of people in alam maya,tidak mengira
perempuan@lelaki@half@half half etc, dok tayang ''heyyyyy..i eat this crazy DONUT,heyyyy..I queue for 1 hour to get this donut and its yummy etc....
so, I think there must be something about this donut business.

When I was student, I used to eat A LOT of MISTER DONUT,because,when you buy few pieces,they give away goodies...free giftttt..(dia bagi scrath card..and every time..sure kenalah..).and its one of happening place to lepaking,considering my University is located in a very kampungss area.(.I am not a Tokyo girl,who can just lepaking at Shinjuku or roppongghi kan..! )..so kedai mister donut tuh dah kira happening dah larrr...hiks.
Kat sini..ko belilah dunkin donut tuh selori ka...ada free apa2x?.apa pon takde ekk!

So,recently, i made a few attempt to get the donut supply.
First, I queue for the good 30 minute just to get 2 pieces of donut.Its called Donut factory in Raffl3s L1nk.Gila!Everytime I pass by that place, I can see people queuing..don't they have other thing to do?
Secondly, I made unwilling trip to JB to get just 6 pieces - 1 boxes of Dunkin Donut.
(gilanyaaaaa..I kena redah pi oversea youuuu just to get bloody donut.)
Ok..OK..korang jangan ketawa.I know,now Dunkin Donut ni dah macam ketinggalan zaman gituh.All people now go to JC0...but...manalah ada menatang tuh kat JB/sgpore...so..I am sOooo pasrah eating this donut aja.I am sooo pasrah youuuuuu kempunan the JC0... sedap ker ????!!
My philipino collegeu asking me to buy dunkin donut as they really like it that much (seems dunkin donut ni bertapak di sana jugak yer?..I wasss ssssoooo tempted to say "halooowwww, dunkin donut tuh dah ketinggalan zaman ah...orang mkn JC0 laaaar..tapi aku pon belom pernah ras amenatang jC0 tuh kan..so aku senyap jer lah..tapi dalam hati cakap gini.." u ols ni gila ke.. tak koser I nak redah jem bagai just for donuttt yerk.nantilah tahun depan jer aku belikan.hiks!)

hmmm...maybe I should quit my job and bukak kilang donut...how bout that?
And the donut will name after ...me?...or maybe something catcy ??
such as... Jaworld donut?.. Lip Lap donut? Ada Apa Dengan Donut ? Parit Jawa Donut?
Shin Chan and Doraemon Donut? Parit Jepon Donut?

orrrrr...DIVA DONUT !!!..How bout that??!!

Let me visualise sekejap.

Me..tokey donut.erppp!..me..tokey kilang donut.hmmmm

nahhhh...nowadays people easily get cheated with the word "homemade donut".Well,sureeee laku.Bukan depa tau maid2x indon aku yang beberapa orang tanpa permit yang sah tuh yang menggiling donut DIVA tuh ittew kan.Or,maybe I should make some "organic donut"!!..Thenn...i make my 1st million..of course not rupiah!!.....Then,my donut business berkembanggg...and , ...oklah..i better stop day dreaming.

But..heyyy!!!maybe i should seriously think about this..?

sooooo...aku dah macam tergila gila pulak kat donut yerk.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 PM

    i dont like donuts..
    i prefer kuih keria..

    ReplyDelete