Saturday, January 19, 2008

pethatic dinner party,pethatic table mate ,pethatic all...

Yes..
As pathetic as what it is...Organize by the HQ,tower manager.Actually,we are all sitting in client office,so this is the second dinner organized for this financial year (1st nov-31st Oct),so you can see alot of people from different2x account attending this dinner.So,my table mate come from Ministry of Law ,other goverment sector and few investment bank..(client dasyat2x,tapi apalah kedekot ya amatzzzz)Venue nya was at 5 star hotel in Orchard Road.The door gift is extremely petathic ..and I better not to write what was that as you guys will sureely laugh.Sureeeely!!!Dan memalukan ya amaat azab.The pathetic lucky draw prizes ( and I am one of those pethatic people who WON 60 dollars Takashimaya voucer,yes,better than the petathic 20 dollars voucer WON by the guy sitting infront of me.)So,the most petathic thing is....

yeah..i told u before rite regarding a married man in my office confessed that he had"crush" on me and asking me out?Yeah,I was arranged sit at the same table with him as we are only few malay muslim here that booked "halal" table.
Now,....the waiter keep asking us what we would like to have for drink etc,this guy have asked the waiter if they do have prepared liquored drink..beer,wine for this event and he would like to have it.And the waiter have mentioned they do not have that for this event and that guy feel so regret and start mumbling "apo lah chokia nyer event ni...wine takde..beer takde..tah haper haper".To add that he bluntly asked me ..."Nora,you drink also rite?",dengan nada bangga bangga gituh.So,9 of other malay/muslim people in that table staring at me which is wearing tudung,sitting in the halal table ,awaiting for my answer.Thinking of how rude that guy is ,I feel like to baling the pinggan or cucuk mata dia ngan garpu atas meja tuh kan.So,I just smile back,and sipping my drink ,well,coke to be exact.Kalau ikutkan hati aku,nak je aku cakap gini "..helloowww,kalau u nak mabuk2x and vangga vangga taking alcohol ,why don't you kick yourself out from this table?".

Excusme,I don't have any comment /judge people by are they taking alcohol or not.Kubur lain-lain and I ddon't give a damn.Its up to youu..
But because this is the very same guy yang aku menyampah banget kan..so..i am kind of soooo meluat .....he is just simply rude!

my philipino fren,armor,japanese never ask me this type of question.They do respect me.They understand me.Can anyone of you teach this malay/muslim guy on manner,courtesy?

No comments:

Post a Comment