Dear blog,
I am strangely feel strong,energetic TODAY.
I am not sure what has got into me,but I am all superwoman except,Clark Kent is not my BF.
Seriously!!..and I don't have explanation for that.
It started when I get up from my bed,taking hot shower as early as 6 a.m ,leaving the apartment 15 minutes earlier than usual,taking less crowded train ,perfectly have a lot of enough space around me to stand and reading the paperback ,Sophie Kinsella latest book.
(well of course there is an empty seat that I can just grab and sit,but .. hey!! i am not auntie yet.sato-san said,tanda2x seseorang itu menjadi auntie or uncle adalah..bila nampak seat kosong jer sibuk nak grab and duduk,tidak kiralah anda melakukan nya di negara mana,KL,HK,SG,Dubai or Morocco atau nigeria juga..) **peace**
And,I have time to queue at the office's nearest Deli to get my breakfast.wow!
(normally,i just make do with beskot kering i keep in the drawer,as aku normally lari cam nak rak nak sempatkan sampai opis on time.cam nak putuih napass!!..hiks )
When the "amour " lady infront of me took a gazzilion minute to place her order ,I was patienly waiting ,queue with smile on my face.After berfikir macam nak rak,macam orang nak beli emas satu kilo,she finally went like this "nashi leymaks shatoo ".
Strangely,I didn't strangle her neck,yeah,I reached the office compound earlier than usual,but her lembabness made me late for my morning meeting.
She still alive.
AND,strangely..I talk nicely to everyone-including-mr-hari-hari-komplen.Strangely..a few of my Tokyo counter part keep calling and bugging me,and i entertain their query promptly,talk nicely,ceria etc...and ALL of them said "you are super genki today ".
The whole entire team can hear my "genki..cheerful..energetic" voice.
"Ohayougozaimasu..konnichiwa..!!!!! ". macam suara mak doremon gituh.
I treat myself expensive!!! lunch box from the " everything-overpriced-downstair-deli.because, i can't afford to waste my time,i end up eating @my desk while sorting out thing.
i don't angry when mr-dumb-s.a do not know@lazy to put effort solving issue,i don't get annoy when my "trouble sooting" boss wants me to do his dirty job,clear mess..i just don't.wow!!..
and,a lot job get done,despite tons waiting infront me.sangat berkobar2x gittew..
BUT..
i am SERIOUSLY terrified when the guy sit in the next cubicle pat my shoulder and say ..
"Nora,bye-bye,see you tomorrow "..
I was .."ha??!!?? " ,
i was about to say "what nonsense are you talking about..banyak cantekkk ko tengaharri buta dah nak balik rumah..?",when my eyes quickly glance the clock on the wall, its already 5PM!!!! and i thought it was only 2PM.
cepat gila masa berlalu...AND-I-HAVE-TONS-OF -THINGS-TO-DO-STILL.
i left the office almost 9pm,teaching the mr-i -cannot-remember-anything-masuk telinga-kanan-keluar telinga-kiri-hari-hari-penyakit lupa-
i don't feel angry(ok,i admit,after teaching him 3 times and dia still tak faham,my voice was on top notch)
.. despite,i have a lot other thing to settle.
really,i was like..what has got into me?..
i feel strange...really.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nih tanda2 ko dah tua kot....hehehehe...jangan mare beb...
ReplyDeleteWow, sometime life do wonders.. like me who had a very limited time and nearly deadline project to have a monday blues and declare the off the job day at office.. Puntos.. kui kui kui..
ReplyDelete