Sunday, April 27, 2008

I need foot massage!!!!!..

PRETTY WOMAN AFTER SHOPPING!!...


At first,I just want to stay at home,relax,as I have spent time yesterday with few friends,ex-colleauge and GOT LOTSssssssssssssss of juice juicy story and gossipsss,over lunch,and drink /early dinner at Mid Town.Perghhh!! Gossip MELETOPSsss!!!
But...TODAY,the weather was nice,so,instead of staying at homeI went out and do what tourist should do when they are in this city. So,what I got?Soreeeee feet..hihihih.

p/s: ini bukan gambar lucah tau,ini gambar pretty woman kepenatan after shopping,relaxxxxx....! (ecchi no photo janai zo!PRETTY woman after shopping desu!)

BLOOD ORANGE
I am addicted to this!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 AM

    Kyaaaaaaa. H H H H na photo! lol
    yeah, ur pretty woman in Roppongi.
    I wish I also can stay such a wonderful place...dreaming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha...hhihiihihih..huhuuhuuh..ekekkekekkeke..pretty kewwwwww??
    cuba angkat tinggi sket kaki tu nyahh...ekekke

    ReplyDelete
  3. sagami,
    u can come to ropponggi everyday yoo!!!!socchi koso urayamashii yo!!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. catzs..

    iyerlah..pretty woman nihhhh... tapi kan,yg dalam tv tuh,dojk perabiskan duit sugar dadyy..aku perabiskan duit sendrik..uhuks uhuks!!

    tapi..tak kesahhh lah kan...hik.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perghh, kayanye! shopping kat midtown ke? aku mengidam jek nak beli cekelat 4 butir 3200 yen kat sana (noka chocolate!) tapi 3200 sekepala boleh makan sedap kat restoran indon! :-P

    nanti nak trylah blood orange. aku yg miskin ni hari2 bawak tumbler jek beli kopi kat tully's dpt 30yen discount. btw, aku & imran panggil tully's - taliban! (bebe starbucks nye competitor! :-P)

    ReplyDelete