Monday, May 05, 2008

blue monday shall i say? lu-fu-cah-fah ?

TODAY.Soon i arrive to office, I go to fridge, and took a can of 100 plus.Finish it in 3 gulp.
glup! glup! glup ! thats it.to be exact!!

and 10 minute after,i took another can of 100 plus.

my collegue say..." hausss nya ko nih?"
me : NO!.. I JUST need Monday ENERGY.

adegan 1 :

boss: so,we going to start on 12th.are u ok?
me: ok boss.kenapa pulak nya tak ok nyer encik boss.
boss: yosh.then,lusa kita test sekali,tgk line jalan tak.
me:eh,kita buat test run ker..pilot dulu nak?
boss: No! no!..no!.. I want HARD and FAST.
me: ???... ( blink!blink!)
boss : no soft soft launch.I want hard and fast.thats the best.
me: ....

adegan 2:
i shoot e-mail to boss asking for something to get done asap.

boss: Noraaa!! (soon after he seeing my e-mail)
me: yes?
boss : give me BJ.
me : ...ahh?..
boss: BJ pleasee!!
me: ...(blink blink ).. u want what boss?
boss : BJ !!...give me fast please..
me: haaaa????!!
boss : ?????
boss : ops!!..its not what u think..its not wh..
me: i don't think of anything boss.(kefala hotaks)
boss : ok. i need Business Justification.
me : ok,i do it now.
boss : ???
me: i will send to you now.(sabooorrr jer lah)
boss : oh.ok.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:22 AM

    errrr...seperti ada unsur2 18SX lah...

    ReplyDelete