Friday, May 16, 2008

heavenly heaven .. TGIF!

huu...

huuuu..

huuuuuu....

Nice LUNCH +FOOD+MEMBER..

Topic of the day was "sport " or to be exact "lets do some sport" as we have tennis sensei here.

Anddd..the highlight was, we even can afford to have the "teh tarik" session after meal..at the different venue!!...something that I couldn't think of on my previous job.
Missing the slow pace back home?Well, I don't live in my own country,but this is the closest I could get.

i ruled the office now and "Tsunami by Southern All Star " song are now FULL BLAST!!

Ahhhhh...life is not that bad lah after all.

Hik.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:46 PM

    teh tarik session? hm, it sounds intersting! what's the deffence?

    You use an iPod to listen TSUNAMI song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so yo...kochii no hito tte,nombiri!!
    teh tarik session after lunch at a separate venueeee...kanggaerarenaiiiii...hahahhaa.. shiawase!

    Tsunami?
    We had CD player etc hereee..katte ni play suru.hik.

    ReplyDelete