I've been tag!By Saira..
uuhh..never answer any TAG..this is first time.
1.If I like that particular food, I can eat that very same food EVERYDAY sampai jemu for 1 week in a row!!..worst case..2 weeks???!!.Example: dulu aku pernah suka makan Sany Char Koew Tiaw di Sungai Dua depan USM,Penang.So,hari-hari aku heret housemate aku eat that e-ve-r-y-d-a-y.Dia pasrah jer.Another example: dulu masa dok Penang,nasi kandar kayu/nasi kandar pelita.So you can see me everyday,eating my dinner there!!Whatelse?Marinara spagethy..yukimi daifuku( I can eat 2 packet every day)..Normally each obsession last for 1 week or longest could be 2 weeks..or more?.
Current obsession? Pau - black paper chicken pau,sells at the 7-Eleven.I have this for my breakfast for ..almost 1 month already!!..WOW.Everyday 2 pau..hik.Before that ,was Old Chang Kee curry puff.
2.I am not into branded stuff whatsoever.My bags mostly are cheap.But a lot of time,I've been ask where I got those nice bag.So,I have the ability to pick cheap stuff but looks expensive/nice... And even mak Nyah always ask me "where do u got that bag??nicee..(they all ni kan fussy sikit kan?kan?eh I tak pakai bag taste mak nyah tau..)
Oh..I am good in bargaining price too!..My friend need me for that if I am travelling with them.Sampai kena panggil "crazy women",tapi dapat jugaklah rega yang aku nak.Hik.
3.I always admire people with rare talent.example: walaupon Toi tuh sangatlah hampeh nyer vocal nyanyian nya(ala-ala katak-katak memangiil taufan kan?) ,tapi dia ada bakat main angklung kan?So..aku cukup respect sama diaaaa..bertaraf dunia tau.aku pernah personally asked him to play lagu Radja-JUJUR with his angklung.. Haa!!don't accuse me UNDI him.I never AFUNDI,takdah paedah ok.
When I was in school,there was this one boy that can jugle pen or pencil between fingers,I am soOOoo admire him.hik..Andddd..yeah,if you can count plucking guitar is rare talent(no?),I am admireeee lah orang boleh main guitar nih.Maybe sebab I can't?..or..whoever not native French,but speak French fluently will impress me too!!What else?
4.I am sooo teenagers?why..?Dah umur masuk 30 but i still have pimples!!!..
Azab sangat kan.When can I have flawless face?(But I hardly have pimples when I am teenagers or in my early20's....people used to say my pipi bak kulit tomato..!!).
Kena spent duit cucuk vit C ker????!!.. very effa radziah gittewww.I am afraid of needles anyway!
5. I hate city ,but spent most of my life in the city ( study..work)...well, city not bad lah kan,convinient,but my dream house nanti ialah small cottage dikawasan pergunungan (..kat Swiss ker..di kaki gunung Titlis sana pon jadik lah kan.Beraaangannnn lah sangat.)
6.I am VERY couch potato?.I can watch telly from morning to noon,night,morning..noon..night..morning again..noon again.... telenovela..drama..veriaty..cooking..movie..but I still don't have the luxury to do that very often..maybe when I have my big break nanti.hik.Bila tuhh???
7.I 've never make any biscuits/kuih raya in my entire life !!! Ada ke orang pompuan yang macam aku nih? ( I mean from scratch,everything from buy ingredients,uli the doh etc..).NEVER. The closest I did was,when I was study abroad,I've tried to make cake gula hangus the one my Kak Long tought me.I bake for my junior(they all tuh semua hantu makan!),it happens its only naik sebelah,all my junior name it as" Kek senget Kak Nora".Ops,sebelom korang kutuk aku kan, I can make curry puff, roti canai!!!(when i was living abroad lah,IF Kat malaysia/singapore,belii jerlahhhh yer dak..apa nak sesusah buang tenaga kan?hik..I cukup hairan bin ajaib bila housemate I buat kuih raya,nak bawak balik kampung katanya..azab,habis tuh,apa guna orang jual kuih raya kan?..beli jerlah yerdak?betoi dak??takpon,makan ajerlah yang orang buat.hikhik).Ops!!sebelom korang nak baling aku telur busuk,acctually I can cook...such as lauk-lauk,jarang prektis kan aja. And my serious target by August is, I must know to make cookies, cup cakes,to prevent my worst obsesion for buying Starbuck / Subway cookies EVERYDAY!!.(ahh..another eating obsession nih) ..Yeah I should learn to make it myself,before I go bankrupt.
8.I can sleep at anywhere at anytime..I don't understand those who having amnesia,penyakit tak boleh tidor.Camne rasanya tuh kena amnesia?? Infact,aku ada penyakit susah nak bangun.Wakakkaakka!!
I can sleep heavenly di mana-mana saja,dalam kereta(except when I am the one who drive...kan?)..,dalam bus,dalam kapal terbang..dalam kapal selam.. bak kata my fren.." ko ni aku toleh toleh jer dah tidor..dalam jamban pon ko boleh tidor kott!"
Eh..dah 8 nih?..7 jer kan?..err..i still so manyyy to list here.hik.
Sapa I nak tag yer?
Jibam?..coy..?..Nor ?...Iszam?(aa,Iszam,now u have reason to start a blog!!)..whoelse?
aa..Tom!..its time for you to reveal your blog address!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Chik NOra, aku dah tulis..Macam banyak pulak benda benda weird ni..hahaha memang weirdo kot..Ok lah... Have a good weekend!!! chow chin cau
ReplyDeletebabe, makcik dah pernah kena tagged sebelum ni so tak payah lah buat lagi yek. cuma tak pernah kena 7. pernah kena "6 weird things" - http://coy360.com/2007/03/12/6-weird-things/ and "8 random things" - http://coy360.com/2008/01/16/8-random-things/
ReplyDeletesiapalah yang memandai2 combinekan weird and random, siap letak no. in between 6 & 8... :)
jibam..
ReplyDeletehehehhehe...tuhlah..take care of your baby bebaik tauu...
coy..
ReplyDeletehahhaha..entah la..maybe nak yang weird facts about us..hahhahhaa....