Ahhhh...
This was my 3rd time here,or was it 4th?I've got to know this makan place from blogger.
(well, i mana tahu pasal jaybee-jaybee ni, and I am still trying to like JB as now i bought place there).
After dropped by at my apartment,leave some stuff there which I bought earlier at IKEA nearby my place in Spore, (gigihkan??..I bawak naik MRT tau dok!..real bangla!!..sangat gigih okayy!..I am not IKEA fan etc,other places also fine to get furniture etc.., but I don't have much time to buy things for my new crib,so the best ,still go to IKEA where u can have everything in one roof,but Singapore IKEA don't do delivery over causeway,pasrah.)
This was my 3rd time here,or was it 4th?I've got to know this makan place from blogger.
(well, i mana tahu pasal jaybee-jaybee ni, and I am still trying to like JB as now i bought place there).
After dropped by at my apartment,leave some stuff there which I bought earlier at IKEA nearby my place in Spore, (gigihkan??..I bawak naik MRT tau dok!..real bangla!!..sangat gigih okayy!..I am not IKEA fan etc,other places also fine to get furniture etc.., but I don't have much time to buy things for my new crib,so the best ,still go to IKEA where u can have everything in one roof,but Singapore IKEA don't do delivery over causeway,pasrah.)
So..after that...here we off to... (drum roll*****)
Tip Top! Tip Top!
If you do not know the location, its at Tepian Teberau.Landmark?near to Hyatt..straits view,dataran..
This Jelly, MUST TRY!!!!!!!!!! With the HOT weather kan, this was heavenlyy flowing into my tekakk..ohh..!!
Hingga menjilat jari...
The Pari Bakar?!!..is to die for!!i repeat... ITS TO DIE forrr!!
well,the we ordered sotong kangkong as well,am not fan of sotong kangkong.. i always wonder since my zaman kerja di penang dulu,padang kota also famous with Sotong Kangkong, WHY SOTONG MUST GO WITH KANGKONG???...can anyone explain?
Normally ,we order siput sedut too( TO die for oso!!), rojak ( sangat sedappp okaayy) etc...
so....dengan ini, officially,my diet has started(after melantak habis-habisan semalam!)..hik



wah sedap nya... aku lama gila tak makan seafood nih....laki aku puasa seafood seumur hidup...(kecuali ikan) ... adik aku datang nextweek, so boleh lah keluar makan seafood ngan dia...
ReplyDeletejibam..
ReplyDeletememang sedaplah..
puasa?..mat saleh tak makan seafood eh?
kalo gituuu,harus ko ajak adik ko,and makan for ichinen bung.hahahahh!
babe, saje nak buat aku sedih yek... rindunya kat ikan pari... :(
ReplyDeletecoy,
ReplyDeletehikhikhik..sib baik gamabr pari tuh ala-ala blur dan ala-ala dah habisss...i think this is the best ikan bakar lah!!!nanti ko balik sini jom lah!...kat nihon takde dakke ikan pari?lupaaa.. (kalau ada,ko try lah buat sambal...then boh atas ikan tuh,boh dalam oven..sure jadik.hik!)
kat nihon takde ikan pari! takpe, next year aku nak gi s'pore, nanti weekend kita lari JB yek! :D
ReplyDeletecoy,
ReplyDeleteboleh...bolehhhhhhh...