Friday, May 09, 2008

Which one most annoying??Ohh!!!..TGIF!

Question: Which one below are the most annoying?

1. People keep asking..Bila nak kawen? ( hallow!!.. kalau boleh la ni jugak nak kawen,but suitable calon nya belum jumpa..). **sabar jerlahhh.

2. which lead to .. " oh, you nih memilih? **sighhhhhhh

3.a bunch of 'kids" in the office age 25-40 years old,which of them feeling-feeling cute by saying " oh..what is Burma?..a food?" . **O.M.G

4.this the same bunch of people are also equivalent to kataks under longkang,when keep saying this towards the big TV screen hanging around the wall of our office
" oh..news..news..news..asyik2x clinton, Obama..Myanmar, nargis,inflation,world stupid issue,.who is Obama??..and can we have E!, or any interesting chanel instead of BBC, CNN , Bloomberg? " . Oh shut up. I do love E!, but, you donno who Obama is?Ok, forgiven..but,what again?You are saying the Myanmar cyclone news is stupid? ..where is kapak?..meh aku nak kapakkan kepala hangguk hang mai.

5.so..not much expectation from this bunch,the only topic during lunch is relationship+ sex.Oh!I am not shallow/close minded mind you.But sex conversation over lunch?With your office mate??? ..uerghhhh!!..and most of the time is in their language..cammon...very very chayanun alif bukit !!!..and they thought, buying 2 dollars earing on lunch hour is the coolest thing to do!! Nak jer aku cakap.."no no..i don't wear this kind of things...I only wear DIAMOND..REAL DIAMOND...my earing are all diamond.real diamond.See ?see?..nampak??" **...Kan?
OK.Now..don't get me wrong,of course i have "buy 1 get 1 free 5 dollars earing",but..kelongkangan..ke cina-bukitan depa tuh yang buat i tak tahan..

IF ..IF..IF ever one more time i have to go lunch with this bunch of "kids", I will DIE.

Thank god!!Today i went out lunch with "cultured" people.THANK GOD.really.

6.have to answer another silly question like " so, in Tokyo you cannot eat anything?can u eat pork? ". ***kepala pork hang.
This question came from someone who claim to travel A LOT ,so called see the world a LOT,but doesn't have any general knowledge.AT ALL.

7.Oseiji ( kata-kata pujian2x PALSU).Sorry..I hate OSEIJI.Full stop.

8.another silly question.."eh..your boss tak kisah eh u pakai tudung kat office?susah nak dapat kerja?".Hallow.people nowadays, look at your capability,not your hair colour lah bimbo.This is what we call globalization.People moving forward,but you move backward huh?
I 've been asked this question many many times,when they know I am working in Singapore..
Just because I am malay?Just because I am muslim?

9.People who keep saying " you are wasting your money ,paying for French lesson..aiyahh...wasting moneyyyy.wasting duit..." . **sighhh.Shall I elaborate more?don't the feel that french is the most sexy language on earth??

10.People who keep saying I'm rich ,just because I buy cofee/drinks from some "cool" cafe.**Cammon,kalo nak tunggu rich baru nak minum outside coffee,bankrupt dah kedai-kedai tuh semua yer dak....bosan betol lah depa ni,depa ni nanti mati peluk duit kot???!!
I wish I could "TO GO " Blood Orange from Tully's Coffee.EVERYDAY.


11.travel with "orang yang banyak songeh,selfish,ikut kepala sendrik".
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG!!!!!!!
nasib baik aku tak mati sakit jantung.Memang bala.


Answer : ALL ABOVE .

8 comments:

  1. yg no 10 tu..... setuju sangat. sbb ada kotowaza "okane wa ten no mawari mono". kena guna, baru dia akan beranak pinak. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k.hani,
    tuhla..hahaha..okane wa ten no mawari mono kan!
    harap2x nya,ia memang akan beranak pinaklah kan.hik.

    terima kasih sudi singgah,btw ,kasut tuh,crocs,beli kat sgpore sini.
    btw,i came to TOKYO for few weeks ,few weeks back,tapi tak sempat nak contact2x..teringin dengan choco cake yang di penuhi blackberry..rassberry bagai tuh..
    ***cubit pipi ringgo-chan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.hanny( not k.hani),gomen terdelete comment ko,annoying.hahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sabo jerlah ko nih nora.....kalau aku jumpa ko maunya aku cubit2 pipi ko yang gebu tuh!!!hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. nak cubit????
    jangannnnnnnn...!!..i tak relaaaa youuuuu....kekekekkeke!

    ReplyDelete