Dear diary....
yes!!
1. list - check.check.check.
2.cash/credit card- check check check.
so many thing mencabar kesabaran aku minggu nih.some i can tolerate.some just stupid idiot.some are so bangang.some really cut my nerve.you know,you really need patient when u have to deal with adult who act like kids,adult that act like they still in primary school.Hope that,this is my last post over this matter.
I am soooOoo PMS this week. **sighh
I AM HURT.So, now..If you do not have something nice to say,don't talk to me.oke.
I do not need any advise or "super suggestion" or ceramah motivasi/agama or ceramah konon2x gentleman at the moment..all i need NOW is ,for the IDIOT to keep their mouth shut, for their finger to be kudung for writing nonsence things and make me freak out. for some reason,when i talk nicely for NOT TO do that,it doesnt work.Was it so difficult to understand?I think, we do not need a degree or master or PHD to understand that,when your fren is worry..sick..stress,all she need is comfort.So,don't blame me ,if I just ignore you.I prefer this way rather than aku hilang sabar ..mencarut dan maki-maki kan. ( aku berat betol rasa nak tulis benda ni kat sini because i know some of my fren reading my blog,but,what else choice do i have to make people understand me..and to make myself to think positive..nak confront?perlu ker aku buang tenaga cakap dengan dinding?)
TO MY matured fren who keep motivate me and give me semangat,THANKS so MUCHH!!
I love u ols..
so HABIS.
i am going to chill out..yeahhhhh..happy weekend ..!
ta ta.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow, nak pegi mana tu? have fun! :)
ReplyDeletebabe, kalau depa tak senyap gak minggu depan, bak sini aku laserkan sikit jantan2 bangang itu... ;)
coy,
ReplyDeletepi shopping kompleks..jusco..kekekekke!!
a'ah coy..kalo tak senyap jugaks,memang tangan mek ni dah gataiiiii nak melayangkan kungfu panda ku.hiks.