My problem is...
How to unfold my treadmill?.
my running machine.
No joke OK.Its a serious problem.
How?Since I move to this new places,it remains folded.I folded it few months back ,so the mover could move my thing ..8 months back was it?
so,now finally,after 8 months.. i f-e-e-l ..i rephrase..i have decided i should start excercise..,i can't helppppppp it!!... how to unfold it?
I tried OK.tapi i donno what makes it stuck.some button i should push?penat baca manual...nothing like that..
I am stupid right if I join Fitness First just to use their treadmill,while I have it in my room?Hugeee one.
Sound bodo rite.. plus...membazir itu rakan syaitOOooonnnn.
helpppppppppppppp!!!..i should try to call AIBI tomorrow,and come up with a question..
"hello there,i ada problem besar ni,boleh tak datang tolong unfold treadmill i!!..tapi dah habis warranty tau i think la...can u come over pleasee..its so complicated,even my einsten brain don't knwo how to figure out..?.."
if they refuse,then how?what kind of service in yellow pages i should call?.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

try call lelaki lelaki sasa.. cam malik nor tu
ReplyDeletecourier kat aku..taulah aku nak mengerjakannya...
ReplyDeleteazibam,
ReplyDeletewahhh..perlukah saya melanggan gigolo yang machooo??..hahahha!!
hikhikhik.
cats,
eleh,ko tuh nak tukar baterry kereta pon tak retik.hik.
test..1,2,3..
ReplyDelete