Saturday, June 21, 2008

tax !tax ! tax ! hiyaaaaaaa...

Aaaaaaa....!

while cleaning my room/packing books etc(yes, i will transfer 60% of the things here,to JayBee house..but the packing took forever..geggeggegegegge), which suddently,i found an envelope nicely unopen among the magazines lying beside /on/under the bed.A few envelope.There is one from IRAS ( Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore- Income TAX office lah..),I was like..

"eh..apa ni?"

maybe a receipt or notification or..anything that is not important ( my employer do all the job for me,so normally I just care about the receipt).

I open it..

"apakah?"

CHEQUE FOR REFUND . Amount SGD 614.30 . Expiry of cheque : 3 Feb 2008

Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Tidakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! NOooooooooo!!!

Yes..I heard before..it seems like my employer pay more than what I suppose to pay to IRAS,and they made a refund to me.(ewah..employer aku ni ingat aku keje cap duit kewwww..kan?sukatik sukatik jer)

I received a cheque,and its already expired,with the ammount that can help to pay half of my newLCD TV ( if I were to buy it Oke)....how could I so careless???? With all the inflation rate kan?..kan?..with my favorite kuih pau naik rega 20 cents,with my Ben and Jerry ice cream naik almost 1 dollar, with my favourite donut naik 20 cents jugak..with nowadays.. that amount matter kan?..kan!..kan!!...

I frantically ring the IRAS office...

After the long waiting on the line..which i feel like setahun menunggu..( biasalah,kalo telepon jabatan kerajaan mesti ada bab-bab menunggu ni kan?,but they are very efficient ,getting me the info..etc..asking me this and thattt etc....verification etc...)

in less than 5 minutes..

Yes!!...Legaaaaaaaaaa....

They will issue another cheque to me.Hikssss...

drama aja kan.duit segituh pon nak bising.hiks..poyo jer.hiks.

tapikan,now rate 2.4 ( 1 dollar = RM2.40) ..kan..so..eh..matter lah.takkan nak buang dalam longkang jer kan..hikss.
With that amount ,I can visit MPH or Kinokuniya and comeback with loadssss of books tau!..hiks..Rasa macam duit satu juta jer feeling feeling dia ...wakakakkakaka...

(simmilar incident happen before,where bank(my employer) creditkan my salary,but kurang 1000 dollar,i never realise until the bank call me-kes depa takleh nak belen kan account depa kot, where finally the found,salah masuk gaji aku..its kurang fvcking 1000 dollar ,and i don't realise it?..boleh?..nasib baiklah negara ni quite efficient dalam menguruskan hal hal sebeginik,and i got it back in less than 2 days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment