Euginia came to JB,overnight at my place..,we hang out at CS ,lunch..and..yea!I bought few books!!.. ANDdddddd....finally,i have the MPH membership card - well ..City Square branch is nearest to where I live.
Most importantly,i am FORCED to finish up all the medicine...she laugh histerically ,saw me how I hate the coughing syrup!!!..
Oh yeah.We managed to some DVDs( SATC etc etc) ,some pirated ,and some ori.suprisingly,she( Singaporean Chinese that have frequent trip to jb) is the one who brought me to those places.Wahhhhh!! I supposed that one is Survival Kita # 5 ? to live in JB.Heard that will be zone selatan mini reunion for my batch...but...am wonder...out of "many" places in JB,why do they choose ANgsana?..erkkkkkkkk.very JB lah.
Then Angsana is survival Kit # 6 ? ( i know/heard during ramadhan/raya, even Singaporean go there to get bajus kurung/melayu ,wholesale kuih raya bagaaaaaiiii...Atleast I know, Adi was one of them.hik.)

whoah, the audacity of hope. aku gatal beli audio book konon2 nak layan suara obama tapi aku rasa yappa lagi best baca sendiri. hehe...
ReplyDeleteosusume dreams from my father. :)
coy,
ReplyDeletebuku dah basi,baru aku nak baca...miyahahhahahaa...
pergh,kemaruk ko ni,siap layan sora...miyahhahahhaa.
i think bukan setakat org2 JB jer yg tandus idea when it come to suggesting meeting places. Aku rasalah rata2 org2 duduk mesia will end up with the same question when asked about their 'hang out' places. Balik2 kat shopping complex.
ReplyDeleteI once called up Tompok wen he was still in Cyber to meet up. He suggest we meet at The Curve! Of all the places...pasrah je aku. He's reason wuz bcoz meatball kat situ sedap. Boleh?