Monday, October 27, 2008

i feel bloated..too much food intake...

..Anddddddd, i just NGAP! one slices chocolate cake from the cafe downstair..arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.i feel bloated...loyaaaaaaaa.

am updating this from the office ( iyo,i di office today.)..now..i am with heavy tummy...heavy eyes( ngantuk ni..nak tertutup mata ,despite managed to catch 7 hours sleep with aircond full blast lat night),and heavily raining outside.Angin kencang...hampir melayang aku Payung aku tadi di terbangkan angin...
... imagine,IF i could tarik selimut and krohhh krohhh krohhhhhh now....Imagine THATtttttttttttttt!!...Imagine ajalah...kan?
.I assumed,people in Bangkok are now also tengah membanting tulang......Orang kaya in Simei Street One maybe watching Rafael Nadal on his 42" screen..

As I am working in PURELY in financial district,this area are DEAD at the moment.No shop is open.I can only see HAN's and Burger King is doing business,with ONLY a few customer sitting there munching..Knowing this ( yeah, i am alwyas working on local public holiday ),i brought some food from home,the rendang+ RICE to be exact.Ohhhhh..I am so bloated with RICE.

Anyway,had so much FUN on last weekend.Ohh..all i need now is rest.OKlahhh,not that I am complaining to have to come back to office today,becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

I am flying off this Friday !!!!!

so.. you! you! you!
pasembur,nasik kandar, char koew tiaw Sany,mee ketam Juru, mee udang sungai dua..

YOU WAIT for ME yeahhh!!....Don't run away.!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 PM

    where are you going to ?
    holiday? business trip? iinaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ga suki na basho dayo !!!
    nashi kanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:17 AM

    It's KAYU !!!
    enjooooooy it :-)

    ReplyDelete