nota -nota jalanan - an attemp to write my silly travel momento.
OF COZ TRUE STORY.
waktu hampir menunjukkan pukol 1.50petang, dan aku masih berlegar di sekitar Pasar Baru..masih awal..detik ku.Its a walking distance to Stasiun Bandung,di mana aku harus bertemu my travel buddy dan mengambil keretapi jam 2.30 petang,untuk sama-sama pulang ke Jakarta menaiki train ARGO GEDE. Alaaaa...memasing ada agenda kan,so..bawak diri memasing mentara tunggu waktu 2.30 petang...
tetttt tettt tetttt.. ..text msg masuk ke phone ku..around 2pm.
Slm Mbak di mana skrg?Kami udah di stasiun ..a msg from my travel buddy.
..ok..i ada kat pasar baru lagi..nak ke sana lah ni.. I am replying his message,and I pressed the SEND button on my phone...but..
The weird thing is..the phone keep trying to send out the message but I can see,its failed.What????Whyyyy?????Tried again.Failed.
I managed to use it yesterday..this morning..frantically,I check the credit balance,I have rm80.00..So...what wrong?????
At that point,no point arguing with my stupid phone,I rushed walking towards Bandung Station,lalu celah celah kedai,celah celah orang,celah celah ketiak busuk ,celah celah lorong..celah celah kangkang orang tidaklah kan....while trying and trying to send out message.Failed.And for some reason,bila kau dah gelabah..I couldn't find my way to the station.I asked around a few time,people keep saying walk straight and turn left.WHich I did.But I don't see the station.Taking cab or bajaj is just impossible.That area IS extremely macet ( jammed).No way I could make it on time.By walking is supposed 10 min walk,but....whereeeee it iSSSsss?????At times i was stuck in between people selling fruits and goreng gorengan (pisang goreng,tempe etc),dan lautan manusia ..and people begging my to buy their stuff.I AM PANICK!!..I don't need TEMPE or pisang gorenggggg!!!fakkkkkkkkkkkk.!!!!
Huwaaaaa!!!!.........
titt tiitttt ttittt ...another message
"Mbak,perlu cepatan dikit.Sudah hampir waktunya.Ada 15 menit sebelom waktu b'lepas..."..another message coming in,and that was what exactly sent by my travel buddy to me.
I was likeeeeeeee........goshhhhhhhhhh!!!...
That was when I finally found the Stasiun.But I don't see my buddy at the station entrance !!
Not in the inside or near to info counter either..
You might wonder why I am so concern can't meet them on time.Just hop lah to the train at 2.30PM you might say...BUT..you know what...my argo gede train ticket IS WITH THEM !!..they bought for me and its with them!!!for god sake.
Meanwhile,aku mencuba lagi hantar message to them...
where are u..exact location please!!!!!.....trying to send out that ,but FAILED.FXXXXKKKKkk.
I bang my phone to the wall.Seriously.I SWEAR,I have RM80.00 credit on my phone, and I can't even make out calls or sending a bloody message.What I realised was,the phone provider appear on my phone was IDN XL...not the TelkomSEL as what I got in Jakarta.Tapi...apa-apa pon.patutnya boleh kann??????..I regret that we didn't follow Lee advised to buy local phone card.Sesal kemudian tiada guna nya lagi ..hukhukhuk
Di dalam kegawatan itu,aku selongkar bag aku and I found my another handphone that carry my Singapore number ,and trying to send out message.But trust me..it wasn't easy.Aku menggigil masa menaip...time is running..aku terpaksa type..yes..its a PDA ,that do not have a keyboard...seriously..fuck ok.salah salah type somemore..asyik2x salah type.stylus jatuh lah,haperlah...nak type "where are u exactly "pon makan tahun....ni macam scene dalam movie.orang jahat kejar kau,kau nak masuk dalam kereta,tapi masa masukkan kunci ,kau menggigil ..kunci tak boleh masuk,terjatuh kunci tuh.ko kutip balik...and penjahat pon dah dekat gila.SERIOUSLY...that was what I felt.OMG!!!!!
ANd U know what,the message seems went out ,but NO reply from Azmi ( my travel buddy ).ARghhhhhhhhh.definetely he didn't get my message,when another message coming in to my Malaysia handphone, asking where I am.
Those who has been to the station ,you know what I am talking about...Its saturdayyy..lautan manusiaaa..A lot of people tertumpu ke Bandung and its afternoon.OMG!
Aku ke information kaunter dan bertanya ,if any phone I could borrow to call .Of course the answer was NO.Dan nak bagi jawapan NO tu pon lama..mereka lebih berminat nak menceceh "mbak manis mau ke mana " bagai...fakkkk la weyyyy.So,they suggest me go to info counter dan buat pengumuman.BRILLIANT!!!!
But , "Saya enggak punya karcis.Karcis nya bersama temen saya yang hilang itu"..I said it out loud. (karcis=ticket)
"Bisa..masuk saja ke sana.." ,pakcik yang bermuka garang itu menyuruhku masuk saja ke dalam kawasan platform.
Ohhh..boleh ek masuk ke platform tanpa tiket!!..Hmmmm...
bersambung...
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment