I have farkinggg problem with my booking with syarikat tambang murahan..
.So i decided to call the airline customer service centre.
1.I rang the hotline number, displayed on their website , KL number.And after farrrking 10 minutes the farrrking machine telling me that my call is important to them and asking me to stay on the line, I gave up.
2.I dialled again ,and this time around, I play smart.Instead of press number 1 for english, I press number 2 ,for Bahasa Malaysia, dengan harapan, mana ada orang pilih bahasa malaysia kan nowadays?No?So,someone will pick my call right away,and help me to solve my farrking problem.(it worked when I call Malaysia Immigration department).But, after the farrrking machine ( again) telling me that I AM IMPORTANT-and please stay on the line ,but no one pick up the bloody phone,after farking 15 minutes, I gave up.
3.For the third time,I tried to be smarter, I rang the Singapore number( I am phisically in Singapore at the moment ),after 3 minutes,someoen pick my phone ,hurahhhh hurahhhh ,la is labonita you might think ..!But,after listening to my problem, he suggest me to call, ANOTHER KL number to get assistance.I am already lost my patience.But,left with no choice, I rang that number and the farkinnngg bloody aswering machine keep telling me " our customer rep are currently busy.Your call are important to us ,please stay on the line and we will attend to you shortly.", for the 100th time( i am sure I felt like one .no exxagarate.).And,while listening to that farrrking machine tell me that over and over ,I go to their website and fill in the online feedback form.After 40 bloody farrking minutes ,I GAVE UP.
40 bloody minutes (!!!!!). I eat my lunch and put them on speaker phone.kesiann nya aku,40 minutes farkingggg waiting.so I hang up.
Then I send e-mail to guestsupport@tambang_murahan.com and Copy the CEO Mr Toby.Fernandez@tambangmurahan.com ( to get expedite , he he he he )
... 3 minutes later
1.I got bounced mail from the guestsupport,that this mail box has been de-activated ,and advised to use the feedback online link ( i did it earlier).
and.. 5 minutes later,
2.I got bounced mail from the CEO , Toby fernandez ....
ha ha ha . what a joke !!!!
farrrrrkkkkk.
mmg very murahan lah service nya!
WORST service centre in the universe.
So, i am farrrrkinggggg bengang,I call the credit card company and they assist me in less then 5 minutes.I am relief.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sy pun pernah dpt experience yg sama.. :(
ReplyDelete10 minit tggu baru ade orang jawab..
tu pun lps dkt 20 kali call..
nasib baik lah org yg jwb nye penuh dgn sopan santun, kalo tak lagi la sakit jantung!
Fiza,
ReplyDeletethanks for dropped by here to read my merepeks repeks ...hahhaa.
ohhh...
semalam,my blood really go upstairs!
ke ke ke
berani mati pulak tuh nak copy CEO .
ke ke ke
aku pun hangin!
ReplyDeletetried 4 times ystrday
and 7 times 2day...
part nak complete payment je it went blank!
ish!
i tried early morning b4 730 am ok!
so not in the mood now.. tgk la ptg karang or i'll go wit plan b use my agent lor