why eh?
was it the effect of the caffein i just took 3 hours ago?
i am HIGH now...lets merepeks..
1- my EP renewal is on next week.( employment pass ).yes, i am on EP -employment pass.
no matter what people told me to just apply the PR , I just say no.kenapa haaaaa????
maybe,part of it,I always have this in my mind - I will be in this Lion City for awhile only...
but..I end up ,I am still here...for how many years already??
I think, I should just apply PEP ( an EP ,that valid for 5 years ,and allows you to stay in the country for max 6 months eventhough u jobless).
2- an agent contacted me ,asking if I would like to apply a post in BATAM/BINTAN Island!
The post required someone who speak JAPANESE + BAHASA INDONESIA + BAHASA JAWA+ ENGLISH of course .Perfecttt for me,she said.
I was told, I could choose to stay in Singapore ,and commute EVERYDAY to Batam/Bintan Island
OR, I can just stay in Batam , car AND service apartment will be provided.
sounds perfecttt !she said to me.
Haiiiiiiii...aku dahlah now ni kerja commute everyday, JB-Singapore sebagai bangla tambak johor..
so..version commute everyday SINGAPORE - BATAM nih kira apa ek??? What I should address myself?an UPGRADED BANGLA??
kelas ko nyahhhhh,mak hari hari pergi kerja naik ferry/speed boat.
hahahahhaha.
Then,katalah aku dok Batam,apaaaaa aku nak buat memalam??..pi discotec??pi massage???
ngadap dinding???Bintan lagi lahhh...just a resort ,nothing else..apa aku nak buat weiiiiiii....aku sudah terbayang aku akan di ngorat oleh pemuda tempatan dan berkahwin dan akhirnyaa beranak pinak di Batam..dan anak2x aku semuaaa multi lingual speaking jawa..
HAHAHHAHHA....jauh sial imaginasi aku...kah kah kah...
dah sementalah aku berangan( i am HIGH..remember?),.....kalau lah kannnn...kalau lah offer tuh aku kena dok BALI..kan besttttt.balik kerja..lepak pantaiii...weekend..pi tengok dolphin..weekend...pi surfingg...( aku membayangkan,masa tuh aku tentulah dah pandai surf kat Kuta tuh kan?ijinkan aku beranagn sedikit yaaa)
then ada Beach Boy macho2x terpikat kat akuuuu( yg ada 6 pax perutnyaa,bukan yg 1 pax bonchit tuh) ,di kala aku tengah mengarang novel di tepi pantai Kuta...dan akhirnya beranak pinak di Bali .....bosan2x kalau ,join beruk beruk kat UIluwatu tgk senja..........KAHKAH KAH.......jauh berangannnn yer...kahkahkah **lempang diri sendrik.
ok..enough berangann..back to reality..
3-i received a letter from IRAS ( Inland Revenue Authority Singapore)-aaaiyahhhhh, income tax office lahhhh.
I feel dup dap dup dap dupppp...it must be an invoice for last year's tax...berapa juta agaknyaaaa aku nak kena bayar TAX untuk tahun lepas ekkk????aku koyakkan sampul surat tuhhhh...jeng jeng jeng...tarik napasssssssssss....bukak mataaaa...
eh eh eh!!
...its a cheque..ANOTHER cheque i receive in less than 3 months from IRAS .,memulangkan lebihan duit that they owe me..duit apa nih?..hari tuh kan depa dah hantar aku satu check...eh eh eh ...????.... aku tak payah bayar dah??????hmm....wlwpon hanya SGD149.72 , cukuplahhhhh untuk beli stok belacan untuk setahun..(kat JB ) .Tak gitu Niki?
4.i lurrveeeee Starhub Customer service...(Starhub= one of mobile phone/cable tv/internet- provider)
Aku call depa for certain matter ( on my GIRO matter-GIRO ni ,kira standing instruction to your bank , untuk bayar the monthly bills),but,before I could speak to the cust servcie rep,I hang up the line as my other phone ringing and I have something to attend to..
In LESS THAN A MINUTE , Starhub return my call ( !!!! ) , "hi Miss Nora, we recieve a missed call from your number, is there anything we could help? ".
Seriously????I am amazed with their customer service....
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment