Monday, September 14, 2009

oh..gituh ek..

i am contemplating on, to whether do my passport renewal ,here in Singapore(masa nota ini di tulis,saya berada di Singapura),or just do it in Johor Bahru.Which ever giving the most super fast service would be the i I should choose,because, simply I do not have much time to waste.Having it in Jb means,I have to take 1 or 2 days leave.(hah?..kenapa?ko tanya..nyahh..camne nak pi kerja kalau takde passport..camne nak seberang tambak Johor..aku takde kemahiran berenang macam Mas Selamat ..now u know,I can't live without my passport EVERYDAY!)I am trying to reach their hotline,but...i just give up.No one pick teh phone ...someone pick up the line, but forward me to other ext and the line is either cut of/dropped or no one answer.So,forget it.

So, I am thinking of ,to just do it in Singapore.Think of that,I have never been to Malaysian high-commision here(thats what they called themselve.).Never.On raya?hmm..I used to live in Singapore many years ,but raya means "balik kg " kan...hahahhaa.Macammmm lah jauh bebeno.
Activity?..errrr....got meh????To cut story short,tak pernah ber associate apa -apa.

I got their number pon sebab,when I go to work every morning and carry mhy malaysia number mobile phone, maxis akan gigih yer hari hari hantar aku mesej "welcome to Singapore,if you have any problem bla bla blaaaa ,you can contact the malaysia embassy at 65xxxxxxxx."

So,aku pon simpan.As in..manalah tahu di timpa apa-apa kan bila berada di negara orang ni..mungkin perlu contact embassy..kottttt lah kann.

So,i dialled their number ,and got to know that I could have my passport renewed here,(bring along 2 photos, employment pass, duit equivalent rm300 ,borang),AND I could collect it on THE VERY SAME DAY !!!!!!!!Lovely !I could just dropped by at the Malaysia High-commision at 7.30AM before go to work ( kena datang pepagi buta noks,satu hari dia process 200 passport jer,gigihh aku pergi before subuh karang),and collect it at around 3PM gituh onmy lunch hour.Horrayyyyy.

Their phone greeting was " during the fasting month , Malaysia High-commision open at 8.30AM-4PM Mon-thu, and 8.30AM-12.30PM on Friday.
half dayyy on every friday????
They are living in heaven don't they ??????
ohhhh.

takde ke depa menganjurkan majlis buka puasa ???tuh balik cepatttt tuh hari-hari.jempot2x lah kami nihh.

Well, i din't manage to speak to anyone,just an answering machine ,with few option here n there ( i got the info i wanted) and info.No option to talk to human being.errrrrrrr.

2 comments:

  1. embassy sini tutup 11:30am on Friday tapi kat gate tulis 12:00pm, kat website tulis 12:30pm! menangis aku dalam snow bila sampai sana 11:35am dah tutup! serious rasa macam nak cempak jek passport Msia!

    depa buat heaven depa sendiri. better call sebelum kau terjah sana. phone greeting tu pun mungkin boleh diragui kesahihahnya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. coy,

    harusssssss call gituhhh.sian ko,bersalji bagaii..hahhahaha..harus ko baling jer snow ball kat depa..kehkehkeh..tapi,penat aku try ckp dgn "orang",pusing-pusing message nya " all our operator are busy", dekat 15 min.So,ada ker orangggg nya acctually?..HAhhahahaa.

    ReplyDelete