Wednesday, November 25, 2009

rainbow everywhere !!!.......

i feel like......

tai-tai ..except,i am spending my own money.hehehe.

its good to be away from work...

visit book store,buy loads of books... not much people in the mall..

sit at the cafe for hours reading a morning paper,read fav books while munching

the pastry..


no morning rush...AHhhhhhhhhhh.

do things i like ,which means do nothing...hehhehe..sukaaaaaaaa.

But i manage to do some meaningful stuff like...step into Kota Singa soil,just for

Christmas
shopping and nice dinner at the river side with Mr Banker,cathing up

some movies ,house
hunting...

Did some usefull stuff a bit ,like.... sit down with my insurans agent,and revise my

policy and
adjust where needed( in case IF(!!!) I were to self employed..well,personally ,I think everyone should

re-look to the policy aswe are getting older**coughhh ,to see if everything is sufficient )
..and...scrub my floor and

toilet,and now its
gleaming ! thehhehehhe.

and,will be out of town for 4 days.

I am a bit nervous,because,I have not eating rice close to 3 weeks now,and very

choosy of what goes into may stomach,making dining out side becoming a difficult

task(serious susah!),and loosing some weight.And my mom rendang and

all,sureeeeeeee tempting lah !!


hopefully,I could control myself,from melantak berpinggan-pinggan or berperiuk-

periuk.hik.


yehaaaaaaaaaa.

note: I've got the newsletter from Elizabeth.Oh wow!Amazing journey.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your hari raya!! Aku balik Raja china...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jibam,

    hehehhe...memang enjoy.

    tapi,jahanam diet ku..kih kih kih

    ReplyDelete
  3. bestnye keje singapore. i wanna do dat ahahhaha

    visit my blorg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi R.P,

    welcome to my blog.

    Best kerja spore?..hehehehe..memang best.but remember,is not all sweet yeah.

    Thanks for dropped by.

    sakura

    ReplyDelete