its was a hectic weekend.
#met many people who came down from Spore,KL,Bangkok,Tokyo,JB.. which some, the last time we met was..hmm...8,9 years ago?or 4,5 years ago?Met my EMAK too -Kak Shone.She was the only Malaysian when I arrived at Hirosaki to start living there.Remind me the weekly ski trip(naita) ,arwah fukuda(err..) and tragedi apple merah kereta hampir masuk longkang di ladang epal.Ongseng trip etc.Gembira betul...besar dah anak-anak dia.かわいい♪
Tapi,dalam banyak2x orang,ironi nya, Dolly yang tinggal di Tokyo /Bangkok tuh lagi selalu aku jumpa,like 3,4 times a year.Orang hidop merantau-rantau /membangla ni,kalo dpt jumpa 3,4 kali setahun tuh,dah kira selalu lah kan..
I Wished we could spend time longer....
One more happier note, Roy and Troop will coming down to JB for Christmas.Not that we celebrate Christmas,but we could roam Kota Singa and have some fun.
#My GIT class will start this Saturday.Am looking forward..AHAHahahaha.
I haven't see the full schedule,and I really hope,there won't be a class , 26,27 Dec.iF not,howww s the PLAN??
Aaaaaa..
#on the other hand , how do you handle lies after lies?
Wise man said ,just sleep over it, you will get up next day feeling good , and just move on.But.Human being,we never forget.No?I know where it came from when Tan were so mad.He is honest man, full with loyalty,in friendship.But i guess,put it simple, true friend,don't do THAT to their friend.I never met such a wagamama person in my whole entire life.Adi who has always calm-which I always admire,could't hide his frustration too.Apa laaagi lah aku kan?
Me?Don't you dare to ask.Being a scape goat,how would you feel?I feel betrayed.
No,I have no words to explain that acctually.超悲しいよ。いや、悲しいじゃなくて、悔しい?ちょっと、信じられない。でもね、あいゆう人って、周りが傷ついてるのが気にしない人でしょう。自分勝手。ほかはどうでもいいなんじゃなーい.。What he know is ,everything has to be HIS way.わがままいっぱいいっぱい。full stop.But i guess( again),just put it simple, and move on.At least,WE or ME know where we should stand.All these 14 years,WE or ME were just blind.I guess WE nice people,always have to tolerate with some..hmmm.. idiot.And amazingly, we were there.
errrr..am I sound angry here?no worries,no grudge.But,don't expect me to treat you the same.
#ああ。。そうだ。。テレビー三の人に聞かれた(うちのブロッぐから)。ノーナ番組に出ないかって。。 私のバングラの生活について。ハハハハハ!ちょっとちょっと。。
内容は、外国で働いてそのチャレンジや、朝早く国境を超えてそのストリー、で。。その頑張りやさんのストリーや、いいメッセージを伝えたいだって。。ハ?to embarrass myself on national TV? HAHAHHhahahhah.Tak sanggup mak nyahhhhh!kehkehkeh...besides,only bangla understand bangla anyway..kan? 一応担当者に会いに行ったが、。。、余計断れにくい。どうやって断る??
#I am craving to pekena nasi kandar.Instead of Mr Banker coming down,maybe i should make a trip up north.we always go to Kayu,but this time around, we are going to try Hameediah,seperti yg di war war kan oleh Mrs James .
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.