Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DO YOU smoke?

I was at the immigration Singapore this morning.There were 4 person in the car including the driver.The other 2 was a couple or a friend I guess..So,once the immigration clearance done, our cab proceed to custom clearance bay.The car follow "Nothing To Declare " bay,but in Singapore,every single car will still be checked by the custom officer.Salute beb!
OK,as normal,the pakcik cabbie opened the car boot ,and the officer will check if there were any illegal/restricted item.So,done that,normally the car driver will close the boot and drive..
BUT,this morning....he opened the door on the pessanger side (my side) and request to check my handbag.He said .."minta maaf yer,kena check.." .I took off my sun glasses ,and smile back..

After that..

"anyone has anything to declare?" he asked with stern look.

The guy took out a box of ciggie from his pocket ,and the lady took the same type of ciggie from her handbag and hand it to the officer.The officer took it, and open the one own by the guy.One stick were already removed ( you can bring a pack(box) of ciggie to enter Singapore,but must be the loose pack,i donno what you call it,but must be sudah bukak,if baru tak sempat hisap lagi ,ko bukak buang satu batang lah yer..),so that guy selamat sudah.
Then he look at the lady( before he open her's one)..

"Do you smoke?", and look straight into her face/eyes.
"I smoke,but sometimes only, bla bla bla",the lady menjawab sedikit membebel di situ.
"DO YOU SMOKE ?" ,the guy just cut of her bebelan and asked one more time with very stern voice.
The lady just quiet and shut her mouth,out of suddent gituh.

"From your look,I know you don't smoke.WE KNOW.We are profesional,WE KNOW.Do you know that,if you carry a ciggarete for others,you could also be charged?This time round,I release you ,but not next time.Please be careful on that.",and he return the pack to her... <--- sila baca dengan ala-ala gaya polis CID / CSI menyoal yer...sangat ngeri u olss!

Phewww.Pucat lesi diaaa.

To be franked,I didn't know thatttt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment