Saturday, January 02, 2010

Eye opener..

very less writing nowadays..not that there were nothing "interesting " things around me..
there is.. bla bla blaaa blablablaaa.........
but when I reached home,I am so exhausted already,so the only appropriate things to do is catching up some rest and sleep wherever I could.

No new year celebration also.I was rushing preparing my portfolio thingy ,to meet the dead-line.But for some reason,juice creative adalah terperap dalam kepala!
One thing I wished I could improve this year..procastination!!

boring??


hmmmm..

..Today is 2-Jan, second day of the NEW YEAR.

VERY VERY long journey today,considering we have A LOT of things to learn,catch up.
My first experience holding a microphone, standing in the coach,infront of the pelancong..and TALK.Talking rubish not allowed :-(
Gigil mak noks...
Nasib baik bas tu tak lajuuuu sangat noks.Tapiii....segala ayat yang dah di karang dalam kepala melayanggg entah kemana!!Cumaaaaa,nasibbbb baik aku tak jatuh tergolek kat tangga bas !!!aku macam dah berkira-kira dalam kepala,kalo aku tergolekkk golekkk,aku nak buat pura-pura pengsan jer noks,biar pelancong2x mak ngangaaaa..
I met this one great person, who involved in writing the books ...history of Johor/Batu Pahat...!!Mrs Chua atau Auntie Chua..She went in and out kampung /bandar for the research.It took 2 years to complete...It happen that she was ex-TIGS!!Mak bangggaaaa noks.
Seriously..i feel shame,because, my knowledge ..history about Johor and the 10 district ,is close to ZERO....Teruknya aku,the outing was near to my "kampung"..but i know nothing bout the history and ALL.When she started talking,my eyes was wide open and amazed..and all the facts was so interesting to me....

But there is always room for improvement for me kan?

Andddddddddd.....The malay kampung dishes prepared by the homestay host for our lunch was marvellous!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wah dah start kerja tu ker? Gambatte.. Jgn pakai high heel... dalam bus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azibam,

    hahaha..緊張でした !!!

    練習だったのよ。。

    頑張ります。

    tuhla,high heels kalu, mau aku terguling namblas kali kat tangga bas nokss!

    ReplyDelete