Another 3 and half months to go.Accepting guest is also inconvinient which i feel bad ,as they have to waited for me and accomodate with all my schedule.I sound selfish ..I know,they could understand, but I still feel bad oso lah...kesian betul orang menunggu nungguu aku ..my apology.Macam YB pon ada,nak jumpa kena dtg sekian sekian hours,lepas sekian-sekian hours.,nak karaoke,kena lepas pukol 10 sekian sekian jam..contohhhhh laaaaaa...nak ke masjid pon gitu jugekkk...
So, come Chinese New Year ,which is going to fall on Sunday( no class on public holiday),I am thinking of to have a break ,gate away ,kyukei, or what ever you called it..
I am contempleting of either :-
1.Go balik kampung or take my parents for a short holiday .....i have made their passport ready.
2.Go up north ,have a nasi kandar fiest..drag him to Kayu, Pelita,Subaidah, Hameediah ,Joyah,Kiah ..everyday.... AND ...its my birthday anyway!
We could plan of something !!!!!Weeeeeeeeeee....
3.short holiday to any island with bunch of friends ..(eh!now still tengkujuh?ehhhh..hanyut pulak karanggg),or anywhere lahhhh,so long it means we could just stay near beach,wear the big straw hat ,berbikini(phuhhhhh!!!!ekekke!)read books while sipping cold drinks sambil melunjur kaki...aWwww!!or just do nothing ber sun tanning (hah!)...or somewhere near that we do not have to travel (tiring) are also welcome...point is, stay away from any source of streSS..
4.go to KL - hmmm.. a lot we can do in Key Hell yeahh..no?
5.Pack my things and go to Bali..my fav place...to eat ayam bakar (the one on our way back to Kuta city from Lovina)
6.Do nothing- wake up anytime i like, do whatever I want,spend the day as how I wished,watch movies, dvds bla bla bla.....
sounds good?
EXCEPT..
I am requested to work on the 15th & 16th Feb,and if that is not horrible enough,I am also requested to do weekend standby on 13th and 14th.
Few reasons that I have to take this ,one of it , the mgmt has already compromised me for not doing any weekend standby up to April,so how could I say no to this.I am not chinese ,and I do not celebrate CNY ,so give them a chances lah to raya sakan they said, unless, i manage to find a Chinese husband by the second week of February lah kan?
And I suggested my mom to accompany me in JB during that period so we could atleast shop or makan-makan in Kota Singa where wifi is available everywhere-to accomodate my weekend standby,she also long due to come over many times(adaaaa aja hal nyaa).BUT..... she goes "ehhhh,weekend tu mak ada rewang,banyak kerja kawen time tuh ,anyway,mak have to do all the rewanganssss youuuu know.social comitment ni tauuuuuuu youuu..haaa..yang kamu tuh,anak si polan si polan kawen,kamu tak balik ?".
Hah!!,terdiam aku noks!
Aaaaaaa!!!
Enough said.
Anyone dare to ask me "ehh...cny loooooongggg longgggg longgggg weekend, ko pergi mana,berliburan di mana,joli katak kat Hawaii ker ,shopping kat Paritss ker ?",
memang nak kena lepuk.
So, cik kiah,joyah,temahhhh,beraniiii ko tanya-tanyaaa yerrrr,mak dah ready
BTW, i noticed,flying to KL and Penang from Changi are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy much cheaper compare if you fly from Senai.Ironic, but true.Macam mana nak support economy JB ini machiam??and a few flight route EX-JHB are cancelled ,example, to Bali, Jakarta, Bangkok...
Semua merentas tambak lah ini machiammm...YB JB, you have to do something okayyy,or else JB akan jadi bandar matiii..sibuk buat Iskandar bagai,kena lah upgrade system pengangkutan kat JB nihhh...hish.you think investor bother to come or people will make a choice as their second home (so far, penang are champion in Malaysia second home programme) if this place serba serbi is inconvinient???

No comments:
Post a Comment