Wednesday, March 17, 2010

roller coaster ..

Work has been crazy lately.And Today I am so melepek penat.But the news my boss mentioned over the lunch yesterday,sangat membantu,menaikkkan semangat untuk lebih gigih.Hopefully,everything went well.Indon pon indon lah..don don jugakkan,wlwpon bukan london!
Tadi,sempat curi masa lunch dengan K.Kam dan Janice, rakan berbasikal kat East Coast masa aku tinggal di Singapura dulu.....lama dah tak jumpa depa nih...

Come evening..
Along the journey back..I tried to shut my eyes off..But I couldn't.Tak mahu berfikir,tapi otak ligat berputar.I tried to take things easy.But really.I am exhausted.Only god knows how i feel at the moment.i think..I stare outside the window and wished ,the bus will keep moving..and moving...to anywhere,wherever destination......tak mahu fikirkan tentang esok ,lusaa...

My phone rang..mr banker.i don't have word to talk..i just blurt out slowly out of suddent.." do you think i am ok?do u think i can do it?"..then i just cried..he knows me very well..his word is just so comforting..
I feel a lot better , when the bus finally reached Woodland check point.I alighted the bus,swapped my access card,boarded the bus again.Staring at tambak Johor ,laut dan lampu-lampu..

Then Edwin call..."Nora,kamu di mana?..mahu dinner tak?"

"puyau ..tired..."..aku jawab sambil mata dah tutupp..

Ah sudah..dia ni mengingat kan aku tentang kelas besok.Erghh!


...listening to Better Man ..

2 comments:

  1. Wah, lain rupa blog kau sekarang! Are you leaving for Indon? Bestnya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coy..

    yr..ada lain sikitttt..eheh.
    indon?..nahhh...jadi warga JB jer gueeeee

    ReplyDelete