Friday, July 09, 2010

i give you the world, the moon, the sun

and that is what a typical salesman promised you when about closing the deal..

i am freakingggggggg geram when she told me that ,my car will not be arrived untill atlest NEXT MONTH!That is after i bug her to tell me the truth after her many empty promises,and she might tired of my constant follow up too.Which ever...

That is after she promised that the thing will arive on EARLY JULY.( a month and half janjinyaaa).Palsu yer.Some people suggest I should bang their office.I will.

I remember when i bought my first car,ages ago ( in penang, my ex-bf litterally bang their office ,after almost 3 months waiting...gila tak.then the next day,i got my car..).

Seems I should have to yeah..

I am pissed yeah!

eh..seriously...kalau beli anak gajah ker,anak unta ker..lagi cepat dapat kot.

No comments:

Post a Comment