Monday, August 23, 2010

same interest?..something in common?what if we don't have?

hmm...part of me wonder,what if my future life partner(?) and I has no same interest,or hobby to share between us?
does that sound alarming?
well,of course we do have things in common here and there..suka travel,suka makan,suka tidor,suka movie, suka membaca .. tuh biasalah kan?
but, we don't go dive together,we don't go bungee jumping together(this will never happen coz I scare shit),we don't go fishing together (he likes fishing..he says it bring him closer to nature,and he feels calm sitting in the boat and enjoying the view )err..yet, ......and..and i don't have hobby in particular to start with!sedih takkkk...
....aku takde hobby ,i mean, I want to do this...that, thott, but semua macam hangat hangat tahi ayam jerrrrrrrr............semua mati tengah jalannn....even pokok kat beranda aku pon dah half dead,,,I have interest here and there,but...my french class also kaput tengah jalan....my dslr,i don't use it anymore pon..dah tersadai jer , my squash racket pon sejak beli tersadai jer(takde tempat nak main lah dedekat sini)...i am doing major cleaning at my apartment now,so i found tennis racket,badminton racket,squash,golf set yang semuaaaa never been use for atleast a year or two ..nasib baik aku tak beli sewing machine (ha ha haha),piano(h aha ha ha!) ..i also found some cake ...cupcakes baking tools etc in the kitchen taht I never use it AT ALL..i found 5 packets of choco chip dated back of year 2008 that I intended to make cookies with it....segala cetak kuih..etc entahhh..aaaaand Kowie suggested(and i have already aggreed) she and I will pick up guitar lesson after ramadhan month is over...aku harap,dapatlah aku memetik sebuah dua lagu sebelum ianya tersadai tengah jalannn..Kowie tuh ok laarr..dia mmg dah pandaii....When I told this to Mr B,he glad and mentioned he could teach me some..elehhhhhhhh....iye kerrrrr???
so,what is actually things i like to do????macam petathic pon ada aku ni...

so,what bring us together?

i donno exactly.but one thing for sure, when I panick, he stay calm...berbezanyaaaa...

so,once again, what bring us together?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

.......but i do glad he watch sport channel, news channel ,discovery channel ,movies,games etc etc (you know what i mean) A LOT more than I do... so I can ask a lot of thing to him..err..I don't watch sport chanel..kalau tengok pon,nak check,.hmm..4 pax ,6 pax ajaaaa.. ..heh.
Whereas, I watch E! channel all day (ha ha ha!), cooking channel,tv series,telenovela, crap program bla bla bla...errrrr......
He once teasing me..."dear..are you going to cook just exactly THAT?"... and masa tuh,Chef Robert Rainford tengah masak babi panggang to perfection.....hahhahha!!!

so...i should find a hobby to start with??

or maybe, the next time he go fishing, i will be the pom pom girl??
"cammon!!! tangkap salmonnnn!..tangkap giant crabbbbb!..giant crabbbb,come to me come to me come to me , big prawn here I am... hi hi ..come with me come to me... to me.,my kitchen is waiting ,is waiting is waiting ....."sambil lambai lambai kan pom pomm..

2 comments:

  1. whoah! takde hal lah makcik. you don't have to do EVERYTHING together, unless you guys mmg plan nak berkepit 24 jam. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. coy,

    soudayone.. :-)

    soudesune....

    ReplyDelete