Monday, October 11, 2010

still aliveeeee....

...
before I click on "new post" button,I seems has so many things in mind to jot down here..
but now,its gone into thin air... h ah aha.

ok..random...

#i enjoy current working environment.funny boss,people around me who take pride of their work ,good team work WHICH IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!... and of course heaven sent benefit we could enjoy.That is including ,i got a CPF replacement scheme( SRS) ,eventhough I am not PR !!!Ho yeahhhh.Good or nottttttttttt...

#I also LIKE the current working location.Its awesome !!!You can get /buy eveything/anything under one roof.The building has 5 towers, have 3 or 4 Starbuck( I don't drink coffee,so this doesn't bother me that much,but if you are coffee lover and sick of office pantry coffee machine,this is a good place for you).This place is just like a heaven for me, because its good for me,who are so lazy to go for shopping,ironicaly.I am so lazy to purposely drive to the mall after work or on weekend (errr...serious malasss),so working here, I can just do quick shopping trip on lunch hour -be it shoes, dress,shirt , make-up,handbag..and also bawang,roti ,ikan bilis, sabun-hehe!,we have Carefour in one of the tower).I even bought a new glasses ,which is ready the next one hour,just downstair!Convinient!!!Bye bye my old glasses !!Since I could get re-imbursement for this, the sales girl tried to persuade me buying those really expensive one..Helooooww..ko hengat mak ni CEO nyahh!!?????????..agak-agak lerrrr....
The down side is, hmmmmmmmmmm...its so much damage done to your pocket on lunch hour lah.Lunch meal is of-course already more expensive than othes places because its city centre,CBD area.Plussss...when you can buy anything under the sun in one roof, instead of around SGD8-10 lunch, you will end up spend atleast SGD50-100 horrrrrrrrr.Most of the time,buying unnecessary thing.
Andddddd..errrr...its unbelievable, people who don't bother on jewellery AT ALL has bought a diamond ear-ring downstair!!!Because there were moving-out sale from one of the shop which offer 80% OFF.!!!!!...pffftttttt........so,next time ,I should just bring SGD10 dollar ,leave the debit card/credit card in the office,before more and more serious damage done.Seriouslyyyy!But,anyway,sometimes,we should splurge once awhile rightttt...Oh yeah,the PC fair in Singapore also held in one of the tower -every 3 months,6 months?yeahhhhhhhhh....benri desyouuu..

#OK,other than that,what I like most is no weekend standby schuuuupid thing.I could spend more time with my family,go balik kg etc..travel etc...read more books...ho yeahhhhhh...
I really hate my previous working place(the bosses,the mgmt,the way we do work,likee..seriously macam duduk zaman batu,the politics,favouritism etc ...I don't want to remember those days,I wished I could erase..but the technical things,the job scope that I have done there,really help me on my current job/project mgmt..I guesss,it was not all sour...!!well...)
Its really help me manage my small team...ho yeahhhh..I really like my current place,and I wished I could stay long here....

oklahh..enough bout work...

I watched this movie..hmm..apa tuh..the KRU Studio movie...with some frens who came down from Singapore in JB...tak menyesal lah....go and watch..aapa ek tajuk..?and on the past eid,manage to meet up old frens too...oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh..my friend from Mauritius will come down on Nov ... i wished to travel more next year....hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:44 PM

    selamat bekerja d tempat baru. since aku nak balik mesia end of nov ni, kita kenalah carik masa nak jumpa, location wise, either KL, JB or Spore.

    iszam

    ReplyDelete