Monday, May 23, 2011

Hongky !

Gigantic 24 inch pizza !The cheese and tomato was so crispy !makan satu slice and kenyang satu hariii!

YuMMMmmmmm...my friend brought me to the one of the masjid in Hong Kong.
To eat halal dimsum at the masjid's canteen.Purin purin lah the shrimp !
I met many muslims there,and at this masjid and they are many activities and this masjid carry many functions for the moslem comunity there...I was told, they are currently 15,000 Malaysian here.Not many as the comparison of Hong Kong population of 7 millions.
I met this former towkey of C1MB bank here ( tup tup adik Najib suruh tutup yer),,,who choosed to live here ..so gigih hari2x tengah sibuk carik kerja...I asked her,what makes her wants to live here..her answer was simple..Hong Kong is safe country( she told us the horror story that she nearly get rob at her own gate in Bangsar) , and the efficient public transport ..I couldn't aggree more..!Its hard to choose whether I like HK or SG more..but for less crowded city,I choose SG..for more vibrant city,I would choose HK..kawloon in particular..
But both SG and HK offer safety and efficient public transport...

No comments:

Post a Comment