Wednesday, March 05, 2008

...opportunity does come twice..i believe..

..so,after thinking wisely( i guess)..


Hi Kim/Jason,
I would like to say thank you for the thought given by the GS to give me an opportunity to work in your organization in Tokyo office.To be honest,that is what I always wanted to achieve.

Now,due to the fact that I have made a comitment outside/comitted to some responsibilities that need my experties to start up ,additionally to avoid complication ,I may take longer journey to achieve it.
Looking forward to work with you guys in the future shall we cross path.
And I am very positive that I should be able to contribute more to your organization in the future.

Thank & regards,
Nora

***i close one eye and hit the send button.
..and then,i close both eyes..
this is the best ,i believe..

......i am just taking longer route...and see more scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment