1.that HE has lost his mind?
2.to further confirmed, my friend back to my country there,mostly not online on the YM on last night...simply because, there are queing at the petrol kiosk,buying petrol before it hit new price.
3. i was at the PESTA HANTU to get my dinner..
"kak..bagi Otak-otak sa.... ', when..i heard..
"Kerajaan pimpinan Abdullah Badawi mengumumkan kenaikkan harga petrol dan diesel almost 40% bla bla bla....",kedengaran dari corong radio kat tepi gerai kakak tu.
4. This morning,i was in the elevator (lift) ,the TV screen in there,also a news about the petrol price hike in Malaysia,berkeruttt jer jurubaca berita tuh muka dia,it was Chanel News Asia..
5.I feel like celebrity once I entered the office glass door.
We have many nationalities inside the office,including Malaysian and PRs..So,I was bombared with..
"Nora..wow,terrible lah M'sia gov ah..."
"Nora, haiyah...hari tuh tak kasik plat kereta asing isi minyak, hari ini sudah kata boleh pulak..what a fickle minded MPs your country have "
"Nora, no need to go back to Malaysia la..now everything expensive.."
And on the wall,the big LCD screen also have this particular news,Bloomberg,on this matter.
aaa... too much!!!...
I was about to complain that I got HIT by the inflation when I found that my favourite Pau for breakfast sells at 7-11 has increased the price by 20 cents and plan to boikot it.
But back in my country,people have bigger problem,more than 40% price hike for fuel. Andddd..
the CHAIN EFFECT that you will see very very very SOON.
Soon, you will see EVERYTHING harga naiklah, including services.
So,few weeks back,I had complaint that how bad the taxi services in Malaysia,where MOST of the cabbies merompak duit penumpang secara terang-terangan,tak guna meter,sukatik mak pak dia nak letak rega berapakan.I am not sure if anyone from LPKP read my blog, but a week after that,LPKP has done OPERASI in JB,so most of the time,cabbies dutifully use the meter.Not all cabbies, but slightly improvement.Great news??
But after this 40% fuel price hike, IF..if..the cabbie dutifully use the meter,I should alight from the taxi sepantas kilat,because that driver must be insane.Orang gila.
SO NOW...
Rakyat left with NO OPTION.
But "HE and his minister" said, they have mechanism to counter this.
So,
1.rakyat like me,tired dah lah nak cakap pasal pengangkutan awam improvement..
what is so wrong bina LRT ,MRT , monorel dalam negara kita?Not all people have car because they mampu.They have NO CHOICE lah bangang.ANd to bare the extremely high fuel cost?
What is so wrong perbaiki perkhidmatan bas,keretapi,taxi..?So the RAKYAT have a choice.
Look at Singapore,look at Japan.. petrol mahal ,but rakyat ada pilihan ,boleh naik kenderaan awam yang sangat efficient.Depa ni bukan pengeluar petrol,so, minyak depa mahal tuh logik,and they beautifully have brain,built an efficient public transport system.
2.I am sick of people telling me, ala,minyak kita masih murah compare dengan negara asia lain.
Aik.negara asia lain tuh negara pengeluar minyak ka?Kita ni pengeluar minyak..Khabarnya, Malaysia mengeluar lebih kurang 650,000 tong minyak sehari. Kita guna 400,000 tong dan selebihnya 250,000 tong di export.Heloooo..Don't say we buy our own minyak at 140USD per barrel?Ada peningkatan dalam overhead cost pengeluaran ker?sama jer kan,ko gerudi pakai gerudi tuh jugak,ko salurkan minyak pakai paip tuh jugak,bukannya rega minyak dunia naik,hari -hari ko beli gerudi baru yer dak?Logik?Satu barrel tuh yg betol2x jadik minyak, around 50% aja ,selebihnya dia process sebagai bahan lain dan di jual jugak..OMG,its getting complicated,but do u see there the logic?
..ohh....tak muatlah nak tulis keluh kesah gue dalam nih.Eventhough I am not living in Malaysia at the moment,eventhough I don't have car at the moment( I ni bangla..mana mampuuu),but, I am sooooo geramlah,hows the situation in my country is,people are unhappy.The Mps keep fighting....obviously dari segi cost,Malaysia dah tak competative untuk pelabur asing melabur...
MY HOPE :
For godsake, stop sending people to moon,...bina lah system pengangkutan awam(MRT..LRT..monorel..bas yang tidak masuk gaung..taxi ) yang efficient dan bersystem.
AND..O.M.G..This I have to HIGHLIGHT!!!
(yerlah, nak ceritaaa perihal minyak dan chain effectnya,sampai minggu depan tak habis yer dak..)
I watch the Pak Lah's fuel price hike announcement video.Andddddddd,there is one wartawan from Indonesia asking question,and Paklah cakap gini..
"OH yeah...dari Indonesia ya?Apa hal?"
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...
"APA HAL?" katanyaaaaaa....
Few weeks back,Barrack Obama during his presidential campaign,there is one wartawan ni dari XYZ.com asking question, and Obama tercakap " hang on sec sweetie " poooOonnn dah kena kecam habisan-habisan!! SWEETIE katanya..... and made him left a voicemail to that jounalist yang bernama Miss Agar tuh,for an apology ... sweetie tauuuu!!!! sweetieeee...(sbb ada orang tafsirkan, dia ckp "eh nanti nanti lah bongok,tak menyabor ko nak tanya soalan"padahal itu memang habit dia panggil sesiapa pon sweetie...a week back masa kempen pon dia terpanggil satu pekerja kilang tuh sweetie jugakk........ )
Tapi ini......
" APA HAL?"
A PM speak like datttttttt?
***pengsannnnnnnn!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Today obvious sangat muka rakyat jelata Malaysia semua monyok2..
ReplyDeleteAku rasa cam dah tak sanggup nak ngaku dia as my PM.. dah la bongok, memalukan negara lak tuh..
To pak blah: "apa hal!?"
kow,
ReplyDeleteenaf said lah kan...
now ,i am thinking again, shall i buy a car.
we have a stupid pm.. and a stupid government..
ReplyDeletesaira,
ReplyDeletetoo bad lah kan...hmmm..