no 1
Semalam petang,seperti yang di jangka,tambak Johor @ causeway , sangat lah jammed.I left the office around 4.15 PM , and took a train ride @ MRT two station away to Bugis.But when reached Rochor ( a place where you can take a cab or bus, straight to JB from Singapore ),the queue for taxi wasssssssss..mannnnnnnn..jammed packed.Its festive season, Chinese New year.So I choosed bus instead of my normal cab ride.At Woodland check point, the queue for bus was quite long.So I reach my class 15 minutes late.I brought together with me the Begawan Solo cookies, pineapple tart etc , a CNY token from my class for our class lecturer and the principal.
I am trying to be creative creating a CNY card for them too.
Habis class, memang tidor mati weh.Aku terjaga pukul 9.30 pagi,that is after my blackberry keep ringing non-stop.I saw a few missed call too..matik lah kalo boss aku yg call yer.Breakfast was at Kbad with few frens(matikkk lah,pepagi dah bertandang sarapan percumaaa rumah orangg..kekekeke,and a trip for groceries shopping)Today's weekend standby was a breeze ,where there were only 2 cases raised so far ,one from Bangkok, and another one from Tokyo.AKu harap by this hour, people around the world are drunk enough and forget bout work ,and yamsengggg all night ,so I could sleep in piece....
no 2
Aku bercita-cita untuk membuat banyak perkaraaaa 2,3 hari ni.Yg haremmmm,satu pon belum buat.Well, atleast my kitchen are clean right now.except,nowadays,I saw ants( !!!!!!) roaming around on my kitchen top.I am trying to find out a source of this semut-semut attack ya!
nak kata dapur aku bersepah dengan food, dapur aku kering kontang yer.Dah berapa minggu tak berasap.I was away too for 3 days last weekend, and have sorted out the garbage etc...
So,aku pon gigihhh lah kan teroponggg apa kah benda yg semut2x ni sebukk lah kejarrrkan...
Rupanyaaa,mereka ni menyerang my 3 in 1 cappucino cafe late yang Roy bagi kat aku hari tuh.Damn.Ganas ke tak ganassss semut zaman sekarang?????benda dalam paket pon dia kebas(!).Serammm noks.Benda tuh peroperly dok dalam kotak,dalam paket.Huhhhhhhhhh!
So,aku terusssssss.........AAAAAaaaaa!!sure depa ni serang my Italian seasoned croutons( senang noks, beli yg segera jer kat Cold Storage for your salad).AKu dah nervous bukak kotak diaa sebab aku tak properly seal the box.But, surprisingly,there were no ants AT ALL.Selamatttttt gituh.Pelik tak?Padahal ianya berperisaaa.So, aku buat kesimpulan,semut kat dapur aku ni, tak reti makan masakan Itali,dia reti makan makanan jawa jer kot.Takde selera itali gituh.
Now, I place some ubat semut ( tak tahu apa nama dia, but I found it at Raffles Place that day when I was hunting for CNY goodies ) so I hope by tomorrow,semut semut ni dah insaf dan taubat nasohaaa dah nak datang kat dapor aku.
no3
Now, I have to sort out photos, start the draft of the assignment.Seriously, If by today I still not come up with one, I am fxcking dead as there is not much time left ,till the exam in April.
so, tonight,I will start do some editing etcccccccccc.
Again,if there is a pill to cure procastination, might as well aku telan 20 biji terus.Penat pergi course tak habis lagi, but no choiceeee maaaaaaa.
no4
I want to learn Mandarin.And I am getting K1m Yong to find me a personal tutor.
no5
Mix around with positive people are very very important.It keep you sane.
I am glad, that now I have many people around me that I can learn some positive things from them.From K1m Yong,I learnt that If we do not have something nice to say,just shut the mouth and stay calm.I admire his way handling conflict.Dia ni, diam siam ubi berisi dan sangatttt penyabarrrr(!!!!).From Jayson,I learn to work smart.From Mrs Seow, I learnt to work hard.From Edwin, don't focus on problem and solution too much, deal with people emotion first.He has a "lauya" driver that always come late and make everyone wait..I saw him stay calm (kalauuuuuu aku lah kan, dah aku pecat si Chandran tuh time tu jugak,but it won't do any good at that point kan?instead ,you are creating another problem.From Allyson, I learnt to be more humble, from Ow-san, I learn to smile...( he is really an angel!).And these people,have a real life survival skill yang sangat tinggi, and a lot of experience in the industry.World is not always round, 1+1 is not always 2, you got the drifttt..
no6
Aku tadi sempat tengok Macam-macam Aznil.eh,dia ada ruangan peribahasa.Aku fikir,ehh..bagus lah kan,boleh ajar budak-budak kecik tentang peribahasa yang wujud dalam bahasa melayu kita.Tapi..bila Aznil tanya " apa makna tin kosong?? ,budak tuh jawab " maknanya, TAKDE makanan!".Gulp.
no7
Ber chit-chat dengan teman senasib ni tadi.Dia pon kena standby jugak untuk 4 hari ni.Now ni dia bertugas kat hospital dedekat dengan rumah aku nih.Hopefully, tomorrow we could have time for coffee.Aku kagum dengan dia ni,antara doktor yang memilih berkhidmat di hospital kerajaan daripada hospital swasta,wlwpon diberitahu dia antara yang berkemahiran tinggi dan sekarang tengah menyambung study laaagi....Kami pernah sekelas masa sekolah dulu,aku banggaaa ok dengan dia nih....
no8
Now that I have a lot things to do,my netbook crashed the moment I am back frm KL and Genting the other day.Haiyyooooo.Dalam banyak-banyak waktu,time ni lah ko nak kong kali kong!I brought it to Landmark Plaza for checking( kedai yang aku beli netbook ni).Service kedai ni, esp si mamat nama Seow Meng ni memang tip top !!!Banyak kali aku datang kedai dia ni, kadang2x silly silly issue jer pon,tapi dia tetap layan bagus!And now my netbook has already out of warranty, but he still help me,checking this and that.The RAM was OK..hmm..and most importantly, I am lucky(!!) that the hard disk were still alive.It could be the motherboard.I can't afford to wait for 3 weeks repair,and live laptop-less.So,..I roamed around the floor and look for a desktop.Akhirnya,aku beli jugak dari kedai Seow Meng ni.Why?Because of his excellent services,interpersonal skill , and his knowledge on product and technical.
Now,I am super happy with this super fast new machine with 20" lcd.And, looks like i have to make myself familiar with this Windows 7.AUmmmm.
yamsengggggggg!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment