Sunday, April 25, 2010

say NO to Malaysia taxi

..says many people/foreigner in many travel related wbsite.


Here ,I would like to quote something,posted in Patrick Teoh's blog.


The Star Metro reports today that the Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board (CVLB) has come out with a set of rules for taxis.

I am sure that most of you have noticed this new sign that our taxi's are carrying as the result of a new rule from the Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board.


THIS IS A METERED TAXI HAGGLING IS PROHIBITED REQUEST FOR YOUR RECEIPT


Now as a consumer and an irregular taxi user I want to know this.(In my case,I am regular taxi user). Why the fuck is the CVLB telling US???!!! Just like so many government departments the CVLB seems to have gotten the equation wrong.

WE want to use metered taxis. WE don't want to haggle! It's the fucking taxi drivers who do not want to use the meters and want to charge exorbitant prices. So, go tell those fuckers!

The CVLB thinks this sticker is going to make all the difference in curing Kuala Lumpur's taxi over-charging menace. And the Star headline even says "Stickers tell users not to haggle with cabbies". It's as if WE were the cause of the problem in the first place. Oh how this rule has been used so effective the past 50 years eh?

I couldn't aggree more on this.Why de hell ,gov/enforcement think, the consumer is the one who haggle??The STUPID CABBIE is the one who haggle !!!

The sticker should say " CABBIE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ROB PASSENGER.CABBIE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAGGLE WITH CUSTOMER.PASSENGER ARE ALLOW TO POKE CABBIE, SEND CABBIE TO JAIL,IF THEY ARE NOT AMANAH.CUSTOMER are allowed untuk ikat cabbie di pokok,bagi kerengga gigit if they trying to overcharge,atau hantar dia terus ke neraka tingkat bawah sekali .",instead.

Can ah??

Sebabb...

Semalam, aku naik cab,balik dari kerja.Taxi meter shown, there was RM6.50.Oleh kerana taxi driver kat JB(secara specific) dan Malaysia(secara umumnya) perasan bahawa mereka boleh rompak penumpang mereka sesuka hati,to solve my head-ache ,I will spare duit kecik lah in my wallet,so i can pay exactly whats shown on the meter.Tapi semalam,bila aku check, semua syiling aku adalah duit syiling Singapore.So, I handed him rm7.00,and I purposely said"sorry bang,takde duit kecik,u ada?",indirectly aku nak cakap"hey tongong,bak balik 50 posen aku yer".Dia boleh cakap apa ko tauu?

(i take taxi regularly,everyday.have sooooo many many experience with perangai bongok taxi driver malaysia,so don't ask me why i am asking back my 50 posen.Its my money, and taxi driver ni sememangnya PEROMPAK.I used to pay rm6.00 form rm4.00 journey coz I can't stand the haggling head-ache cabbie gave me.EVERYDAY.And,I paid rm18.00 for rm12.00 journey.ALWAYS.I take cab twice a day,or 3 times a day..everyday..so..See why i mad?Now better sikit dah sejak rega dah naik and ada sticker lekat kat badan kereta like Peter mentioned above,but there are still IDIOT around..

"Saya nak mintak rm7.00 dari awak".Sambil dia ambik rm7.00 aku.(rm5 sehelai, rm1 2 helai).

"ha??why?",aku tanya balik,belom keluar dari taxi lagi masa ni.

"saja,saya nak charge awak rm7.00.SAYA CHARGE AWAK RM7.00", kata cabbie bangang tuh.

"eh,kenapa????whyy???meter cakap rm6.50.kat luar tuh dah tulis,no haggle."kata aku sambil pegang bag aku.Dan dia tak tekan meter dia,membuatkan meter tuh gerak,dari rm6.50,jadik rm6.60..aku dah hangin dahhh.

"boleh kan?"dia tanya aku soalan bangangggggg!

"TAK BOLEH",aku cakap tegas.

"Ok gini,kalau saya nak bayor RM6.00 saja boleh?",tanya aku balik.

"ehh.mana boleh,rugi saya"pintas si bangang ni cepat.

"So?..if you wants your 50 sen, I ,sebagai pengguna, I also wants my 50 sen back.Make sense?".Aku smashed dia.

"takperlah..takde rezeki,nah amik nih",dia pergi ambil duit syiling kat dashboard dia, dan hulur kat aku..30 sen!!Sebab,meter tuh dah jadi rm6.70.banganggg!

Aku,malas nak bangangkan diri aku macam dia,so aku ambik,dan keluar dari cab tuh.

Then aku cakap"you..dah cuba rompak orang,then berani mati cakap pasal rezeki dari tuhan?You,kalau nak cari rezeki tuh,biar yang halal ."Aku cakap dengan nada jengkel.Then aku blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment