Sunday, January 23, 2011

happy new year !!




Errr..so so belated ..or so not a new year anymore....

Resolution?To bring forward last year resolution...can hor???

ok..u might think i do not take my life seriously..but heyyyy... i have changed my motto..

to do not take life TOO seriously.. ... err..i better stop coz i am not good with words..

because,if u asked me what I wish now? my answer is " to fluently speak French "

Hmm...i have my French "teacher" flew from Mauritius on new year .. but when I brought her to my home town,and I show her the Pasar Minggu local market..my mom was non-stop asking ..
" what do u say this in French?", while pointing to labu...serai..bawang...ikan..cendawan, kereta, cili, ..garlic , ayam , sotong..seriously....everything..hahahahhaa..and talking like ayam and itik ..
But I enjoyed her cooking the most..i let her used my kitchen and she cook superlicious yummilicious spageti...



on the other note...hhmmm...maybe Nor is right ..i should create a short story with series ...........

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 AM

    Bonne Annee 2011!

    I have 3 French tutors now but still tak fluent2. Gambarimashou ne. Bon courage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COYYYYyyyy...

    Ogenki??

    Bonne Annee 2011

    Bertuahnya kauuuu....3 tutors...
    yappari,tsukawanai to, shaberenai nee...
    shaberu aite ga ireba ii kamo..orrr...kita kena stay in Paris for 6 months ni..hahahha

    gambaroooo!!

    bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete