Ok.!!!!!!!!
Fan of Cher....go and watch this movie........
If you fan of Christina Aguilera,go go go watch this movie..
If you are fan of both.....gOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!watch this movie..
And if you are not fan of this two,i still insist you go and watch this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We wanted to watch it since 2 weeks back,but it was sold out everywhere..we try our luck at somewhere Orchard Road..Dobhy Ghout.. ..of courseee it was sold out!!!
So,we got our luck last Friday ,after work with T0mmy drive like orang gilaaaa to Kallang ( hahah!!) cinema...Mengucapppp aku...bencik betol aku cara dia bawak keretaaaaaa.Macam orang gila nak berlumba..tapi,aku pasrahh jerlahhh....pasrahhh sambil tangan pegang handle kat pintu,dan kaki aku dah standby atas dashboard kot kot dia break macam orang gila..
After movie,we went to Little India at some lorong for late night supper..this little stall famous for its nasik lemak( tak cukup lemakkkkk lagi kerrr oiiii?).at many Indian at Little India...I feel like,I was transported to hmmm..Mumbai..or Delhi..heheh..or maybe Kochi...
I really really want to watch this movie again,but I have a doubt that it will be released in cinema in Malaysia..
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment