Its ranining all day ( now still raining),and I heard in news that some place in Johor has already flooded..hmmmm...
Thank god that I don't take any assignment today.I don't like to dissapoint my tourist with this weather.....
Speaking of that, I took assignment on last weekend,both on Saturday and Sunday.I am less nervous nowadays..but still, new group new experience and different approach.And at some point, i think I know nothing..I was with this group of 30 people from Nagano ( some agriculture Association in their prefecture in Japan ), and there was this 2 pakcik who keep asking me the name of every pokok he see insight...tolonggggggggggggggggggggg.....pokok durian, mangga,banana,betik, aku reti ler kannn..
kalau hijauuuu..berdaunnn jer...hmm..pokok apa yer...?????????
Business seems slow on January,but it will pick up again on February,my boss told me...
Ok...sejak aku menceburkan diri dalam bidang ni pelancongan /travel Industry ..hmmmm,hahhahahahhahaha..banyak peristiwa kelakar...funny...stressfull,seronok, bengkek,bongok, best, bengang etc yg aku dah alami..
maybe I should make an entry of " A day of a Tourist Guide hmmm... "..ngeh ngeh
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment