I flew to Barcelona from Granada,yesterday on Spanair.My feet aching,as we did too much walking during the day.If you been to Granada,you know what I mean..AL HAMBRA was great,and its beautiful,that I may come back again..
A lot of people saying that Spain in tourist mecca...I do aggree that now..
Of course I couldn't describe it in one sentence.........
Paella - checked
Churros - checked
Tortilla Espanola- checked
Tapas - checked checked checked !!
Tomorrow, I don't have any plan,but lets La Rambla!!
Friday, May 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wah mek, kau kat mana sekarang? Photos, please ! :-D
ReplyDeleteCoy !!
ReplyDeleteOla !
Genki??
Aku kat Spain..mengembaraaaaaaa...hehehe..
But I missed our homeland food already !!!!!!!
Photo??weird horrr,nowadays aku dah jadik penyegannn horrrr..but will put some definetely ,untuk tatapan mata..hik.
BTW,ko pon seems enjoy ber holiday gituk!
Muchas Gracias..
Wah... Spain ! Aku ada jumpa sorang minah Spanish kat Charles de Gaulle airport hari tu, she asked me donde? donde? camne nak amik TGV to Brussels but aku cuma boleh cakap dos... dos... dos... for terminal 2 ! Kuyashii !
ReplyDeleteJomlah kita belajar Spanish lepas ni... ;)