Saturday, May 14, 2011

Worst Dream is...?

Do you see a dream so often when you sleep?
Not everyday for me..but I do see dream once awhile...
I am so surprised when I asked this question to my Japanese fren when we were travelling in Spain..
Dia cakap "aku cuma pernah bermimpi..2 kali SAHAJA seumur hidop aku.."..can u belive that??????
Katanya " Sekali tuh,masa aku tak siapkan kerja sekolah matematik,sebab cikgu tu garang gila babi,and for sure aku akan kena rotan esok tuh,so malam tuh aku mimpi buruk lah..Dan kali kedua, aku masa sekolah duty susun selipar..kat sekolah jepon,kan nak masuk certain bangunan kena bukak kasut dan tukar pada selipar yang tersedia,so ,ada 300 pasang,and aku kena lap satu -satu and masukkan dalam kotak..dek kerana banyak sgt buat benda tuh,selipar tuh datang dalam mimpi aku,dan melayang-layang datang kat aku.Tuh jer..lepas2x tuh,tak penah mimpi dah.And he is 35 years old now !!!WOW..he must be having a peaceful sleep everyday !

And what was the worst dream you ever saw?
I had one many weeks back..I flew from Changi Airport to Doha ( Qatar) ,and as I couldn't be bother to check on how many hours its going to take to reach Doha I felt it was a super duper long haul flight.( dalam kepala otak aku, i thought its only going to take 4 hours.ha h aha h aha).
Its almost 8 hours dude!!And that is not even suku of my journey..
I was travelling alone, so I tried to watch movie..hmmm.The King Speech..hmm...boreddd...and few short movie ..boredddd..music..boreddd..It was 2.00AM Singapore time when the fligth depart,so its acctually a sleep hours but i feel boredd,and not sleepy..Try again to read books..bowwringggg...try movie again..boooorrrrringgggggg...try to lie down as the seat beside me was empty ..borringggg...and finally ,i fall asleep..and I saw the flight was about to land ,and tayar kapal terbang tak boleh keluar!!!!!!!Panicccccccccccccc!!!!!!....the plane turn and turn on the Doha Airport and the engineer try to fix the problem...and somehow entah macam mana, entah apa teknik entahhhh dia pakai,kapal terbang itu terbang secara reverse...iyer..terbang kebelakanggg..and we managed to land safelyyy...!Fuuuuuuhhhh...and tetiba aku terjaga..
Laaaaaaaaaaa...mimpi ker????
And ehhhhhh????....we still have 4 hours to reach Doha...and people around me were all sleeping..
I get the flight attendant to bring me water..and while drinking it,i keep thinking, what if the incident I saw in the dream was trueor going to be true??Errrr...tak mahu fikir lah kan..because I have 3 more long haul flight to take AND atleast another 3 europe domestic flight to take...atleast another 6... what if one of the flight crashed?...Or..hi-jacked? Seriously, when we heard Osama Bin Laden killed,its on air on TV of every city we were visited..( on top of Kate and William wedding ) ,and I kind of worry if............

No comments:

Post a Comment